- This event has passed.
II St. Patrick’s Day International Seminar La Rioja
18/02/2019 @ 12:00 am - 31/03/2019 @ 12:00 am
The “Centre of Irish Studies Banna/Bond” (EFACIS) (Burgos, Deusto, La Rioja and Zaragoza) is proud to announce “II St. Patrick’s Day International Seminar: Irish Itinerary 2019 (EFACIS) and Women in Irish Culture”, 1 February-30 March 2019, hosted by the University of La Rioja (UR), Department of Modern Languages and School of Master and Doctorate Studies (EMYDUR-UR)
The International Seminar includes:
1. Irish Itinerary 2019 (EFACIS), with Guest writer Alan McMonagle (Galway).
2. Keynotes: Dr. Ruth Barton (TCD), Dr. Eunan O’Halpin (TCD) and Dr. Eve Morrison (TCD), and José A. León Mangado (AEDEI webmaster).
3. “The Irish in Latin American Exhibition” (Embassy of Ireland in Spain and Department of Foreign Affairs in Ireland, SILAS and Gobierno de La Rioja)
4. Poster Competition “St. Patrick’s Day, Guinness and Women in Irish Culture” (Guinness, Dublin, and Cervecerías Covent Garden, Logroño)
5. Irish Music Concert by “Illo-Gronio” (Gota de Leche, Ayuntamiento de Logroño)
Website (posters and information): http://bit.ly/StPatricksDayUR1
Main Organiser: Dr. Melania Terrazas (Head of Banna/Bond Centre (EFACIS)) (La Rioja, Spain)
Organising Committee: Cristina Cilla, Jonatan González y Alicia Muro (Centre Banna/Bond Universidad de La Rioja)