- CFP REMINDER: Deadline for submissions for IASIL 16/01/2018
- CFP: ACIS West Annual Conference 16/01/2018
- NEW PUBLICATION: Perspectives on Contemporary Irish Theatre Eds. Thierry Dubost and Anne Etienne 2017 12/01/2018
- NEW PUBLICATION: Giulia Bruna. J.M. Synge and Travel Writing of the Irish Revival (Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press, 2017) 10/01/2018
- New publication: The Joyce Country: Literary Scholarship and Irish Culture by David Pierce 24/11/2017
Do you want to be a member of AEDEI?
Join us. Members of AEDEI should pay an annual Fee of 50 euros, with the exception of students, whose fee will be 30 euros. Proof of current registration in under or postgraduate studies should be submitted to the treasurer yearly.
Journal Estudios Irlandeses: Call For Papers
Estudios Irlandeses invites authors to submit contributions —in either English or Spanish— that engage in a critical and original way with aspects of Irish literature, history, arts and the media, for its Issue Nº 13, to be published in March…
Journals of Irish Studies
ABEI Journal. The Brazilian Journal of Irish Studies ABEI Journal is published once a year, in November, by ABEI – Associação Brasileira de Estudos Irlandeses – (Brazilian Association of Irish Studies). It counts on the support of the Faculdade de…
We are in Twitter and Facebook. Follow us! You can also provide your comments and suggestions via a contact form. We will get back with you as quickly as possible. Every other type of particular question should be sent to the…