There are no upcoming events at this time.
- New Book: The New Irish Studies, edited by Paige Reynolds 24/11/2020
- Winners of the 2nd Edition George Campbell Prize by Malaga University 24/11/2020
- New Publication. Cultural Convergence: The Dublin Gate Theatre, 1928-1960 19/11/2020
- CFP: “Event, Narration and Impact from Past to Present” 19/11/2020
- CFP: Études Irlandaises. Fall/Winter 2021 issue 14/11/2020
It is with immense gratitude that I assume the responsibility as Chairperson of the Association, and I take this opportunity to thank the members of the association for their support and trust. AEDEI has a very strong, consolidated history and…
Do you want to be a member of AEDEI?
Join us. Members of AEDEI can present a paper at the anual AEDEI international conference, are automatically members of EFACIS as well and should pay an annual Fee of 60 euros. For students we have a special Fee of 40…
Journal Estudios Irlandeses: Call For Papers
The journal Estudios Irlandeses has recently renewed its seal for excellence from the FECYT. Congratulations to its general editor, Marisol Morales Ladrón, and to her efficient team behind! FECyT classification of academic journals. This is a reminder of the Call…