There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Estudios Irlandeses launches its issue #18: a message from General Editor Marisol Morales and her team 17/03/2023
- Registration for the 21st International AEDEI Conference is now officially open 16/02/2023
- Inés Praga Awards 30/01/2023
- New publication on Evelyn Conlon (Ed. Teresa Caneda) 12/01/2023
- 2023 AEDEI International Conference (Friendly reminder) 10/01/2023
It is with immense gratitude that I assume the responsibility as Chairperson of the Association, and I take this opportunity to thank the members of the association for their support and trust. AEDEI has a very strong, consolidated history and…
Do you want to be a member of AEDEI?
Join us. Members of AEDEI can present a paper at the anual AEDEI international conference, are automatically members of EFACIS as well and should pay an annual Fee of 60 euros. For students we have a special Fee of 40…
Journal Estudios Irlandeses: Call For Papers
The journal Estudios Irlandeses has recently renewed its seal for excellence from the FECYT. Congratulations to its general editor, Marisol Morales Ladrón, and to her efficient team behind! FECyT classification of academic journals. Estudios Irlandeses invites authors to submit contributions —in…